Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Updates....

Sorry for the lack of updates, but well, theres just nothing to talk about right now. I have decided to stay out of the steroid nonsense because this is just a bunch of accusations and then everyone feeding off of them. So for me to give my opinion would just be wasting alot of time and energy, just reading some rants and thoughts on some of the message boards makes me dizzy.

I personally see this blog being way more active once season starts, with pictures and game updates and random remarks about A-rods ass. Yes Arods ass, (sorry guys but I am a girl). As well as my odd fondness of Shelly Duncan.

So I hope everyone had an amazing Holiday and check back for updates!

xoxoxoxox
Marisol

1 comment:

Alfred said...

well i will be expecting more posts once April rolls around!