Tuesday, June 24, 2008

LOL

The Disgraceful Player of the game was the phony baloney Kyle Farnsworthless. He faked an injury because he didn’t want to keep stinking it up. He’s not a real man. He grabbed his crotch about a billion times like a freak and then pretended he was injured. That’s not only a disgrace, but a nightmare.

-from yankeesdaily.com

I could not stop laughing when I read this. I dont think he faked an injury, but I did notice the excessive crotch grabbing. I was grossed out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cutie. I love your opinion/ point of view! I am glad that there is another gorgeous woman that enjoys sports!!! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

You really are hot!

Wow.

Farnsworth gets a bad rap, but he also doesn't belong in the 8th inning. What is with Girardi and his loyalty? He says things like you have to earn your way on the team, yet look at Cano and Melky and even Jeter. Look at Hawkins. Look at Farnsworth.

Farnsworth at least is a tough dude. Had Youkilis been hit like that he would have had to gone right to the hospital, ambulance driving right on the field. Farns just looked pissed off.