Saturday, July 19, 2008

I hate New Jersey

Lats night I went to Yogi Berra stadium to watch an independent league game. Was actually lots of fun! Stadium is pretty small as I'm sure you would imagine, which was great for me because I could heckle all the players very loudly and ya know they heard my loud ass. That part was all good.

But after the game.....

Lets just say we ended up in a town called Whippany? Yeah. Everything in whippany closes at 11:30. No booze, no food, no car. Got back to New York city this morning. I hate NJ.

I'm watching the Encore on Yes right now, so I'm playing a little catchup right now.

How did Big Sexy (Sexson) do last night? Thoughts?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sexson had a nice Rbi single up the middle in the first... and he really looked like he could hammer lefties... but i am a little afraid he might throw a hissy fit after not playing for a while... you know since he's played every day for nearly his entire career.

Anonymous said...

I don't think he is going to be crushing lefties.

Anonymous said...

actually his numbers show he was crushing lefties

Anonymous said...

Too few a sampling size to really know what he can do. How long till he is complaining on lack of playing time?

Anonymous said...

i give him until mid August