Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yankee vs Boston series at Fenway

I was in gypsy mode this weekend so tis the reason I have not been blogging, but I have been watching or listening to every game. So far....

Joba Chamberlain is a beast. Just filthy. Also, really really hates Kevin Youkilis. Youk is a scary looking dude, I give Joba credit for going after him. Actually wait. Didn't he get pimped smacked by Manny Ramirez?

The Yankees have won 8 in a row and are closing in on Boston in the standings.

We made a really nice trade with the Pirates for Nady and Marte for a few prospects. Cashman is a genius.

Is Nady good looking? I think he might be. To make room my boyfriend peanut head was demoted and LaTroy Hawkins was DFA'd(everyone rejoice!).

Boston retaliated by hitting Arod with 96? mph pitch. I'm super excited for the brawl that will probably happen tonight. Who do you think would win?

Ponson is pitching tonight and its brutal already. He has given up 4 runs in the first 2 innings. This whole time I believe hes been lucky because he has gotten alot of run support, but luck runs out. I hope just not tonight.

Some drama happening with Boston the past few days.

Is psychological testing mandatory in MLB? Just curious.

1 comment:

Fernando Alejandro said...

What an awful game that was last night. They played just like they have the entire first half of the season. I hope they take out yesterday's frustration on the Orioles tonight. I'm really pulling for Moose to reach 20 this year.