Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yankees vs Tampa Bay 7.8.08

Im so excited and I just cant hide it people....Are ya'll ready for some baseball?! I didnt know what to do with myself last night.

Lots of things going on, I mentioned earlier that there is a blog to support Jason Giambi and his stache, which is just hysterical. Now the Yankees are jumping on the stache wagon ( http://yankees.lhblogs.com/ ) by giving away fake staches to fans who attend the game tomorrow! Awesome. Giambi for final vote! Do it people.

We need to win these games! No choice. lol. I'm officially amped right now. Lets go Yanks!!!


I'll check in later with the observation portion of this game...I know its your favorite part.

UPDATE: Nice win for the Yanks, completely shut em down!! Just when you think the worst they come back and give you their best! Tis is the roller coaster life of the Yankees.

BJ Upton looks like a hammer head shark?

Does a solo homerun make me like Melky Cabrera again?...no it does not.

I wanna hang off of Andy Pettite's bottom juicy lip. Is that "steroid lips" I see?

Derek with his amazing jump and throw move, its still there! Hi Hater, Hi hater....keep talking smack bitches but Jetes still got it.

The way the Yankees played tonight reminded me of the Yankees last season who came all the way back to make the playoffs. This is how we need to play the rest of the season. So I'm all about the winning and then I think about the fact Ponson is pitching tomorrow. :/ Lets shutdown Tampa boys!!

Totally off subject...What is Brett Favres problem? Go away! ok had to get that outta my system Nite bitches!!

xoxoxo Yankehottie

3 comments:

Yankee Stadium Crew: said...

lookin good yankee hottie! great blog!

heres the link to mine, check it out!

http://thefinalseason.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow, the Yankees swept the mighty mighty Tampon Bay Rays. (Sorry, that team has to have the stupidest name in all the major leagues.)

With so many of their batters in the mid to low .200's I just don't understand how they are in the place they are in. Sure they have some decent pitching, but still.

Marisol said...

Tampon Rays! I love it. Is this the same person who called Papelbon Papsmear in an earlier nlog....if so name yourself!!