Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Joba may be out of comission, start praying for a miracle.

According to Pete Abes Blog Joba will have an MRI done today on his shoulder. He left the game last night with stiffness. Girardi says at the very least he will miss his next start but we have heard that before....

This is all this team needs, how many injuries can one team endure?! And it had to be Joba...with our rotation in the shitter this is looking very bleak for the Yankees. We need a miracle if we are going to make it to the Playoffs. With our offensive slumps, Joe Girardi making silly moves and our unsteady rotation its hard to think positive. Pull through Joba!! I said it once and I'll say it again, how the weight of the world rests on his shoulders...literally.

Who thinks if I went to visit him he would feel better? I can do things Joba, I can do some things!! :)

3 comments:

Ross said...

What exactly are you insinuating? lol

Marisol said...

Its very clear what I'm insinuating Ross...lmao

Anonymous said...

Joba would be a very lucky man...