Monday, September 8, 2008

Yankees vs Angels 9.8.2008

Holy crap I had the worst hangover I think of my life today. Ate like a pig today too. I had pizza, chinese and now Im eating cookie dough ice cream. I also watched all of season 2 of the Showtime series WEEDS. Stellar show, if you have not watched it before I highly recommend it.

Ahhh The Pavano. You know how he thrills me. Where do you suppose he will end up next season? I'm curious to hear your opinions.

I'm looking for someone to make fun of on the Angels but I haven't found him yet. Times like this I wish we played the Pirates more often :) I miss those dudes proudly rocking the herpes on their lips.

What does Giambi talk about at first base to everyone? I would love to know. He definitely just says random crazy shit. Wow I just got my headache back, freaking ice cream! I'm putting down. Must put ice cream down.

By the way I found Phil Coke on myspace! I sent a friend request with a link to this blog. I don't think big haircut will be accepting my request though. lol

Yes!!! Best part of this ballgame so far, Pudge and Tori Hunter attempt to fight eachother. I'm assuming when Hunter slipped on the bat on the ground, he nudged into pudge and I guess he took it the wrong way and elbowed Hunter back. Hunter than shoved Pudge and the benches cleared. There wasn't much contact after that except an attempted smack by pudge. Lol.
Now pitching coach Dave Eiland just passed out in the dugout. Im not sure if it was the adrenaline from the fight or the sight of Dan Giese totally blowing the 6th inning. Its now 8 - 1 Angels. Don't think I will stay up for the rest of this nonsense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the show weeds!