Monday, September 15, 2008

Yankees vs White Sox 9.15.08

Beautiful night for a Yankee game! Full moon too.
Cano is benched today for him not hustling yesterday. Think he's embarrased?
Watching the game right now and it 2-2. Who names their kid Dewayne? Why the extra E? I would also like to know why Uribe has yellow pubes on his chin. So many mysteries in this life. Sigh.

Top of the 6th now, still at 2-2. Aceces has done a great job so far. But if my eyes do not decieve I see my boyfriend Phil Coke warming up in the bullpen. How about that Brett Gardner? Such a fast little peanut head. Still waiting on the big Jeter hit......Phil Coke lights out once again. Would be nice if he could refrain from spitting during god bless america though. He's a work in progress.
Wilson Betemit always manages to come through as a pinch hitter. He doubled driving in a run, followed by a single by Johnny Damon making this a 4 to 2 game.
This brings Derek Jeter to the plate and the stadium to its feet.......strike one and a pop up for the third out. Damn.
Joba Chamberlain came in for 8th inning throwing a 123 inning. Some nice pitching from the Yankees today, these are the games you wish you saw more often. I meant to mention this earlier but my freakshow of the game award goes to White Sox pitcher Wasserman. What the hell was that? How can you possibly be effective throwing like that, I had to do a double take at the screen.
Oh lookie here, Cano will get to pinch run. Good for you Cano. Cano makes 1 play in this game and everyone is singing his praises, calm down assholes. That's his job.
Mo comes in to get his 479th save making him second on mlb's all time save list. And guess who gets his first win! I will have to do something special for Phil in celebration of this night.

Peace and Mexican birth certificates,
Marisol/yankeehottie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

did phil ever accept your myspace friend request? he didn't accept mine :(

Marisol said...

Lol no he didn't accept me. I wouldn't either if I read my blog. Actually he's probably down right scared of me!

Marisol said...

Lol no he didn't accept me. I wouldn't either if I read my blog. Actually he's probably down right scared of me!

J-Boogie said...

Nice post. i especially love the signoff. Classic.

J-boogie

http://janeheller.mlblogs.com said...

Yellow pubes on Uribe's chin. LOL! They're the opposite of fashion icons, those White Sox.

Dick Blowhard said...

So, what you're saying is that you're High on Coke?

Anonymous said...

hey, nice shoutout from pete on his blog about yours.