Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New poll question.

I have put up a new poll question over to the right. "Is a team logo tattoo acceptable?" I bring this up because I mentioned in a previous post that my ex has a Rangers tattoo. I have received emails agreeing that it is a horrendous tattoo to have. However, I have thought about getting a small Yankee symbol tattoo in the past. I believe the difference is that the Yankees have a long history, the symbol is very simple and it can also be seen as a symbol for being from New York.

I am curious to hear what you think. As for the last poll question, "How many people does it take to make Arod look intelligent?", 21 of you voted. 17 say not enough people in the world could accomplish such a task. 3 of you said about 7 people and 1 of you thought he studied rocket science. Well done!

Thanks for reading ;)

xoxo
Marisol

6 comments:

Coney Island Houses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe D (but I love the Mick) said...

Marisol
I have two Yankees tattoos and I'm a college professor with an advanced degree so I don't buy the "horrendous" label. One on each inner ankle, very tasteful. One is Joe D (with a 5 right under it) in nice script (NOT old English). The other is the interlocking NY with a circle of HOF numbers. 7, 3, 4 and I cheated on the last number but since he WILL be in the HOF... #2. Everyone really likes them. Anyone who doesn't is a Yankees hater anyway, so #@%* 'em
Joe D

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marisol said...

scott, you had to do what you had to do. A red sox tattoo is an absolute deal breaker.

Scott said...

agreed. you gotta do what you gotta do. and i gotta hate the freaking red sox with every bone in my body

Gary W. Marchese Jr. said...

I have the interlocking NY on my left arm and people love it, they know im a yankees fanatic.