Friday, March 20, 2009

It must be Spring because I'm in love!

Last night I was curled up on my couch, watching the Yankees whoop the Blue Jays, when something terrific happened. This gorgeous man came on to the screen, and he was wearing a Yankees uniform......



This picture does him no justice. I suppose I should have known about Todd Linden before, but I don't pay too much attention to the minor leagues. Maybe I should start!


Why am I such a sucker for good ole' fashioned American boys? Mmm mmm mmm...


Just a few reminders: You can add me on Twitter, Myspace or find me on Facebook using the email lovelightlearn@yahoo.com


Thanks to all the people who have added me, you guys rock!


xoxo,


Marisol



1 comment:

Aaron said...

I personally dont find him that attractive. But thats just me.