Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying.

I really don't have words to describe the embarrassment of last night's Yankee game, so I will let this video do it for me...



Even given the circumstances, this shit was funny. I love Nick Swisher's positive attitude towards life.

Nick was the Yankee's most effective pitcher! Whats happening here?

Also Micheal Kay should stfu about him wanting to keep the ball, he earned it!!


Seriously though, something is very very wrong with Chien Ming Wang. How long till Wang gets sent down to the minors and the Yankees call up Phil Hughes?

Thoughts?

xoxox,
Marisol

1 comment:

Navy64 said...

I don't think Wang is 100% recovered from his surgery. One more BAD start will confirm it (for me, at least). If he isn't effective, he should IMMEDIATELY go down to the minors for a spell until he finds some kind of consistency. --- As for Nick Swisher,...did you read MY comments on your "Well thank god for AJ" post from April 10th? --- I knew this kid was special. Welcome to the Nick Swisher Fan Club! :)