Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yankees vs Athletics 4.21.09

First live blog of the season kids!

We are underway in the bottom of the 2nd inning at Yankee Stadium and it is 4-0 Yanks. Always a good thing. Yankees are still at bat.

Giambi is at first base for Oakland. Welcome back greasy bear! I missed you, you nut! Since everyone in the lineup seems to be hitting singles, they are getting their time with Jason at first base. And we all know how Jason loooooves to chat over there. Mark Texiera was just on first chatting. Giambi must be thinking "You young son of a bitch, stole my spot on the Yankeess. And all that NY ass I was enjoying." I cant wait to see how sweaty he gets.

TOP OF THE 3rd: Pettite gives up a double to some motorcycle named suzuki. Another hit, past Andy but stopped by Jeter, saving a run.

Anyway, nice double play there by Mark Texiera. He gets the runner at first and then throws home to get the runner on 3rd. how ya like them apples Giambi? Never saw you do that! haha
End of inning. Still 4-0 Yanks.

They are showing footage of Nick's time with the A's. His hair was long at the time and he was rocking pigtails. I just fell in love a little more. Baby I'm a freak and I don't really give a damn, I'm crazy as a mother fucker, bet that on ya man...



I would just like to take a minute to express my disgust toward the Athletic's uniforms. What an unfortunate green.

I have the chills and have been battling a cold since Sunday...this aint good :(

The A's pitcher, Eveland, pretty much sucks so it looks like we will be facing our old buddy Dan Giese ( who I was surprised to see go from the Yankees bc I thought he had alot of potential)... we go to the 4th.

TOP OF THE 4th: Giambi is up to bat. I know I'm gonna get hated on for this, but Giambi is looking SEXY! Did he lose weight? Or is this a sign that Im really sick? hmmm...... Jason gets himself a single..

Bases loaded, no outs. Pettite is in trouble as well am I. Im taking my ass to bed kids :(...I'll probably follow this up via email post....

1 comment:

Navy64 said...

I zipped down to NYC (from Rhode Island) on Tuesday night...and didn't read your posts until after I returned home (just now). By now I'm sure you know we won BOTH games vs the Athletics :) --- Sorry to hear about your cold. Hope you get well soon.