Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yankees vs Athletics continued...

I'm laying down in my bed.........
Omg you pervs, where did your mind just go? Haha
Wasn't much to blog about in the second half of this game anyway. We are in the top of the 9th. Mariano on the mound. I would like to retract my Giambi statement from earlier. That was my cold talking.
That damn Suzuki gets another hit...
Mariano does what he does and the game is ova bitches. Yanks win this 5-3.
A hottie needs her rest. Goodnight Yankee faithful!
Xoxox
Marisol

2 comments:

Navy64 said...

Was at Wednesday's 14-inning thriller and stayed until the END. It was worth it. GREAT finish!!! --- BTW I took some pics...even a few cool ones of Nick Swisher.

Marisol said...

Wow! What a game to be at. Good you stayed till the end! If you want you can email me the pics and I can post em up here. lovelightlearn@yahoo.com

xoxox
Marisol