Monday, May 25, 2009

My weekend wrap up.

Did y'all miss me?

Just got in from my friend Melissa's bbq in Staten Island (the girl with the huge jugs that I take to Yankee games w me.) I am so stuffed! I ate like 3 plates of her moms delish macoroni salad and 4 tofu pups (tofu hotdogs) and a few bottles of hoegarden. What a perfect day for a bbq and friends.

I didn't watch the game today but I was getting updates via friends and espn mobile. I am so happy Phil Hughes had a great outing and the Yankees got a win. I'm upset they didn't take 2 out of 3 in the Phillies series. I feel that the big test for the Yanks is against the Phillies and the Red Sox. I really hate that the Red Sox won yesterday and today.

In other news, here's a blind item I wanted to share with you guys. Earlier in the week a certain Yankees beat writer asked me if I was available to go to Wednesday's Yankees vs Orioles game. I said I was available at which point he responded "Cool, just have to get the tix." However, on Wednesday morning I was told "Sorry, turns out the tix were spoken for already." Ok, no problem. But today I read said writers blog which clearly states he went to Wednesday's game with a lady friend. The nerve! Shame on you sir.

Shouldn't be hard to guess who.

Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend!

Xoxo
M

5 comments:

Aaron said...

Knowing you read his blog he must be a hue dumb ass. I also respect his work but wow thats fucked up.

Ross said...

CREEPY!

Slugger27 said...

im still new around here... can anyone give me a HINT of which beat writer it was?

Marisol said...

someone help my boy Slugger out!

Slugger27 said...

c'mon marisol the anticipation is KILLING me.... i promise i can keep a secret