Monday, June 1, 2009

"The Joba-Meter is definitley leaning towards starting pitcher"

A wonderful quote from the mind of Nick Swisher.

Joba Chamberlain pitched 8 great innings for the Yankees, only allowing 2 runs, striking out 5 and making an AMAZING play which is now known as "the bellyflop". He dove off the mound catching a ball off a bunt and then throwing out the runner at 2nd. He followed that play up with the most outrageous fist pump I have ever seen. I'm from Staten Island so that's saying a lot!

The Yankees have played 18 errorless games, setting an MLB record. The last record was 17 games held by the 2006 Red Sox. It feels fanfuckingtastic surpassing the Red Sox on different levels.

Yankees win this 5-2 and head home to the Bronx. Who wants to go to a game this week? I'm having withdrawls. I'm desperate for a nine dollar Miller Lite.

As always you can catch me on twitter for most of the games. I love the Yankee crew that is on there. Good times. Twitter.com/yankeehottie

Xoxo,
Marisol

2 comments:

Andrew Katz said...

"I'm desperate for a nine dollar Miller Lite."

lol...love it! Good win tonight!

-Andrew
http://www.noyoureatowel.net/

Rizzo! said...

I just realized last night that Nick Swisher looks like Joe/Steve from Blues Clues (Yes, I have a toddler who I watch that with). Anyone else agree?