Thursday, August 6, 2009

An offensive orgy.

Let me start by saying that someone should take away my Yankeehottie badge.

First, I totally forgot we were playing the Red Sox starting tonight. Second, I came home from work and FELL ASLEEP! I woke up at 9:30 pm to text messages, turned on the TV in the fifth inning to a 9 to 4 Yankee score. I have not been that flustered since I was told that those pictures I took might...wait, umm nevermind.

Nonetheless I was very happy to see us beating the Red Sox, FINALLY! From what I'm being told Joba Chamberlain was not great but not terrible. It was the Yankee bats that saved the day. The whole Yankee lineup was in on the action, including homeruns from Johnny Damon, Mark Teixeira, Melky Cabrera and Jorge Posada. Thus the "offensive orgy" according to Michael Kay. Also, did you know that Melky Cabrera hit for cycle in 1995? Michael Kay knows apparently!

Mark Melancon came into the game and in the 8th inning drilled Dustin Pedroia and Dustin didn't like it. Boo Hoo Dustin, maybe now you should keep your mouth shut and not talk so much shit.

So the Yankees end up winning and are 3 1/2 games in front of the Red Sox. YAY!! I hate you Red Sox. HATE YOU!

Lets do it again tomorrow boys!

Thanks for reading :)

xoxoxo,
M

P.SA. Thank you Michael Kay for the title of this post, you are a true inspiration sir.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have pictures!

Marisol said...

I plead the fifth.