Sunday, July 25, 2010

Alex goes down. No, not on me.



There was a very scary moment during today's Yankee marathon game.  During his last at bat of the game, Alex Rodriguez was hit in the hand by Kansas City Royal's pitcher Blake Wood, now known in Yankeeland as "that asshole I will brutally murder if Arod is hurt."  Turns out it is just a scuffed up hand but it was looking alot worse as Alex lay on the floor for several minutes. Thank goodness he is ok because I was booking my flight to Kansas City for an ass whooping, but then I realized what happened the last time I went to Kansas City....me, tequila and a small town....

Ok I made that up. I've never been to Kansas City.

Number 600 was not reached today either, which was Alex's last chance before the Yankee's road trip. Why do I feel like we wont see it until the next homestand...won't that be a major turnoff for the brass if he does it away? Just sayin...

On a brighter note, Robinson Cano got his 1,000th career hit today. Congrats my Dominican friend! Here's looking to 2,000!

Now, don't take this the wrong way people, I adore Kim Jones and think she does a great job but.......I was watching the post game today and could not help but notice that Kimberly Jones looked like she got dragged through a gutter.  Who the hell is in charge of the way she looks on the TV???  And that hair....it was like a cotton ball due to the humidity and she had to pull it back while interviewing the players.  Honey, with the right stylist, hair and makeup person you could be a smash! Your look is making you look alot older than I'm sure you are.  This is the New York Yankees, classy, clean and alluring.  That's what you should exude as well.  My mother has a salon in midtown, EMAIL ME.

Don't get me started on Nancy Newman.......

xxxo
M

1 comment:

joedsyankees said...

Marisol, you are freaking funny. Loved your post!