Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hola Yankee fans....

So spring training workouts have begun, yay! I can't wait to begin posting again! Sorry for the lack of updates this offseason but honestly nothing thrilling happened. Yes, Andy retired but there was no dramatics. A lot of us expected that to happen. At the end of the day Derek is still a Yankee and we don't know WTF is up with the rotation.......I'm starting to get used to this fact -_-

There was one fun fact however, I am proud to say that the Liz Russell salon ( my mothers salon) was responsible for Michael Kays wonderful wifes hair on their wedding day! Jodi is a lovely woman and I'm happy for the great couple. I even got to shake Kays hand! I was hysterical in my head lol. Nice guy. For those of you who follow me on twitter, I tried to drop hints but no one was paying attention to my tweets since I am a "seasonal" tweeter. LOL

Enjoy your Sunday my loves and I look forward to posting this season!!!

Xxo
M

1 comment:

matt h said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU

welcome back.